Obtaining, compiling and exchanging the information and tools required for a more effective management of the macro and micro-economic environment of the fertiliser sector.
Information and exchanges on the macroeconomic environment (France, Europe, world):
- Producers and production sites;
- Market and consumption trends;
- Distribution systems in other countries.
Meetings with the leading market players:
- Port operators, etc.
Definition and establishment of an AFCOME model purchase/sales contract with arbitration procedures (Paris Court of International Arbitration):
- Depending on buyers’ expectations and motivations (central purchasing offices, futures markets, etc.) and suppliers’ requirements;
- Details of key elements (timeframe, Incoterms, quality annexes per product);
- Work with the “Syndicat de Paris” and the Chamber of International Arbitration of Paris;
- Presentation to professional bodies in the fertiliser sector.
Information and reflection (with the other professional bodies) on various topics:
- Customs duties, etc.
Establishment of a technical, economic and environmental argument for fertiliser blends (study conducted by the German University of Wageningen), in collaboration with the Regulatory and Technical Commission and the Agronomic Commission.