Controlling technical and regulatory constraints for fertiliser production, logistics and marketing.
AFCOME members need to set an example in terms of the compliance of products and practices.
- Regulatory monitoring, together with other professional organisations (Coop de France, UNIFA, etc.);
- Organisation of training sessions to ensure compliance with fertiliser marketing regulations;
- Classification of fertilisers and blends according to their hazardousness, labelling and Data Safety Sheets;
- Fertilisers named and labelled according to the NFU or RCE 2003/2003 standards;
- Information on the traceability, sampling, control and analyses of fertilisers;
- Information on regulations for facilities classified for environmental protection (ministerial working group);
- Participation in the definition of standards and regulations (BN Ferti, CEN TC 260, European Commission WG).
- Intervention and advice to ensure the compliance of distribution and production processes. Project to implement joint procedures;
- Advice and information sharing on packaging and blending material;
- Research on product coating, additives and quality;
- Study on “Blended Fertilisers in France”;
- Establishment of a technical, economic and environmental argument for blended fertilisers (study conducted by the German University of Wageningen), in collaboration with the Agronomic Commission and the Economic Commission.