AFCOME is a professional association that brings together cooperatives and private companies working in the field of fertiliser distribution and blending (Bulk Blending).
Through its members, AFCOME today accounts for some 75% of the market for mineral fertilisers distributed in France, i.e. almost 6 million tonnes, including 600,000 tonnes of fertiliser blends.
- Represents fertiliser marketing professionals;
- Defends the moral and material interests of its members at the political, economic, technical and agronomic levels;
- Shares all information relating to the entire fertilisation sector.
It contributes to improving its members’ skills:
- In distributing their products;
- In defining directions for use for their customers.
In a spirit of responsible product management, it contributes to user safety.
It is committed to sustainable agriculture and promotes effective and environmentally friendly fertilisers.
To find out more: :